Working in today’s accounts receivable management industry is more challenging than ever before. Firms and agencies specializing in creditor’s rights and collections need to reduce costs, automate key business processes and eliminate redundant systems to stay competitive.
Cogent is designed to meet these unique and constantly changing requirements. In comparison to a traditional collection software, Cogent provides competitive advantage by offering:
- Flexibility in meeting mandated changes from the FDCPA and CFPB
- Ability to process large size of documents for printing via backend services
- Robust integration capacity to help meet both industry and customers evolving needs
- Capability to build custom processes without writing a single line of code
- Ability to link claim on MCM linking code
- Custom Analytics and Dashboards
- Multiple payment vendor support such as HealPay, PayementVision, Coalesce, etc.
Meet us at NCBA [formerly NARCA] 2019 spring conference to experience live how Cogent can help your business achieve more and stay competitive. You will find us in booth #3, drop by for a chat or product demo. We will be showing our intelligent collection software-Cogent and arrange a raffle with a cool prize by the end of the week.
Looking forward to see you there!
Enterprise readiness takes time to plan, if you would like to schedule a demo or would like to meet us during the conference send in your details by filling out our 'Schedule a Meeting' form and we’ll be happy to setup some time!