AgreeYa is exhibiting at ACAMS 2017 to contribute to its war against financial crime and money laundering. ACAMS is an annual conference that brings compliance professionals together, to device best practices. Our experts will contribute by discussing the potential threats and offering technological value additions to businesses.
Meet our experts at Booth #127, to gain insight on how to deal with these challenges through technological solutions and services:
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Currency Transaction Report (CTR)
- Customer Identification Program (CIP)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)
- High Intensity Financial Crime Area (HIFCA)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)/ Sanctions
How Can We Help You?
Based on challenges faced by your business, our experts will help you find:
- Effective ways to leverage technology
- Growth hacks for your business
- Technology value addition for your business
- Actionable tips on current financial compliance challenges
- Insights on meeting compliances with our technology based solutions
AgreeYa is a regular participant of ACAMS 2017, and receives an overwhelming number of visitors at its booth.
Schedule a meeting today to win exciting prizes & give-aways.